Tickets go on general release on 15th April. If you’re a member of The Quilters’ Guild you can book from 8th April.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive all important notifications about The Festival of Quilts 2019.
If you are buying more than ten tickets you qualify for our Group Ticket prices.
Groups of ten plus pay £13 (or £7 for children aged 5-18).
Click here for further information on Groups.
Members of The Quilters’ Guild of the British Isles benefit from reduced ticket prices as follows:
Advance On the door
Adult ticket £15.00 £17.00
Concession ticket £13.50 £16.00
Two day entry £26.00 n/a
- Tickets can be booked from 15th April 2019 by clicking the Book Tickets link at the top of the page or by phone on 0844 858 6749. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your company’s access charge. International calls are charged dependent on the originating country.
- A £1.95 transaction fee applies per e-ticket order (for any number of e-tickets purchased), a £2.50 transaction fee applies per postal ticket order.
- See Tickets are our official provider for The Festival of Quilts 2019.
- If you have selected the e-ticket option you should receive it immediately after purchase. If you have opted for your ticket to be posted to you, please note that tickets will not be sent out until May.
- VIP, Two Day and Group tickets can only be booked in advance and cannot be purchased on the door.
- Advance booking closes at midnight on Friday 26th July. Postal options at the advance ticket price for adults, concessions, and child are available until midnight on Wednesday 31st July, after which tickets are can be purchased as e-tickets at the on the door price throughout the show open period.
- Advance bookings for workshop tickets close at midnight on Sunday 28th July. The remainder of workshop tickets can be purchased from the workshop booking desk at the show
- Show guides can be purchased in advance until midday on Friday 26th July, this will be posted out a week before the show. Show guides can also be purchased at the show for £6.50
- You can find full details of the VIP package here. Please note that to receive the workshop discounts you will need to book your workshops at the same time as your VIP ticket.
- Members of the Quilters’ Guild receive discounts on standard adult, concession and two day entry tickets. There are no discounts on VIP entry tickets.
- If you are a Quilters’ Guild member and you book a VIP ticket you will receive whichever workshops discount gives you the bigger saving. You cannot use both offers in conjunction with each other.
- Children under five can enter the show free of charge and do not require a ticket.
- Visitors who are disabled who purchase a ticket can be accompanied by a carer who can get a ‘Carer’ ticket free of charge. More information here
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here
- If you have an inquiry about a ticket order, please call See Tickets on 0844 858 6749.