Tickets are now on sale for
The Festival of Quilts 20th Birthday Show!
Quilters’ Guild of the British Isles benefit from reduced ticket prices. Visit the Guild website to become a member today!
Tier Two tickets apply from Thursday 27th July.
Adult (19+): £23.00
Concession (60+): £21.00
Child (5-18): Free
(Discounts for Quilters Guild members apply – Adults members £19.00, Concession members £17.00)
Tier 2 tickets are not subject to a transaction fee.
On The Door Prices apply on Thursday 3rd August.
Adult (19+): £26.00
Concession (60+): £24.00
Child (5-18): Free
(Discounts for Quilters Guild members apply – Adults members £22.00, Concession members £20.00)
Tier 3 tickets are not subject to a transaction fee.
We recommend purchasing in advance to avoid queues and to get the best price, but there will be plenty of tickets available on the door.
Show Guides: £7 on the door. The show guide comes in two parts; one section provides a full colour floor plan, list of exhibitors, workshop timetables and galleries. The second contains a detailed listing of the competition entrants (including artist’s name, title of piece, materials used, technical information and artists’ statement).
Adult (19+): £18.50
Concession tickets are for people aged 60+, registered disabled and full time students
Please note: Tier One pricing at 11.59pm on Wednesday 26th July.
VIP Packages: Bronze £49.00, Silver £97.00, Gold £107.00.
More Info on VIP tickets HERE
Children (0-18 years): FREE! Please note, 5-18 year olds will need to order a ticket. Under 5s do not require a ticket.
Show Guide: £9.50 posted in advance. The show guide comes in two parts; one section provides a full colour floor plan, list of exhibitors, workshop timetables and galleries. The second contains a detailed listing of the competition entrants (including artist’s name, title of piece, materials used, technical information and artists’ statement). We do not advise overseas visitors to order their Show Guide in advance due to shipping times.
Discounts for members of the Quilters Guild of the British Isles apply.
Become a member to take advantage of the following rates:
Adult members £16.00, Concession members £14.00, Two Day Ticket £26.00
Please note that all Tier 1 tickets are subject to a £3.50 transaction fee and ticket postage is £3.95. Tier 1 tickets came off sale on Wednesday 26th July.
- All ticket types can be booked from 14th March 2023 for members of The Quilters’ Guild, 21st March for registered data and 22nd March on general release.
- A £3.50 transaction fee applies per e-ticket order (for any number of e-tickets purchased), and a £3.95 transaction fee applies per postal ticket order.
- See Tickets are our official provider for The Festival of Quilts 2023.
- If you have selected the e-ticket option you should receive it immediately after purchase. If you have opted for your ticket to be posted to you, please note tickets will be sent within 2 weeks of purchasing.
- Tier 1 Ticket price allocation will end on Wednesday 26th July. Tickets will then be sold at Tier 2 Price.
- VIP and Group tickets can only be booked in advance and cannot be purchased on the door. VIP tickets cease at midday on Friday 28th July.
- Advance workshop bookings cease 1 hour prior to the workshop taking place. You can also visit the Workshop Booking Desk at the show located in Hall 9.
- Advance show guide bookings cease at midday on Friday 28th July, this will be posted out a week before the show. Show guides can also be purchased at the show.
- You can find full details of the VIP package here. Please note that to receive the workshop discounts you will need to book your workshops at the same time as your VIP ticket.
- Members of the Quilters’ Guild receive discounts on standard adult and concession entry tickets. There are no discounts on VIP entry tickets.
- If you are a Quilters’ Guild member and you book a VIP ticket you will receive whichever workshops discount gives you the bigger saving. You cannot use both offers in conjunction with each other.
- Children aged 5-18 can enter the show free of charge, however a ticket is required.
- Children under five can enter the show free of charge and do not require a ticket.
- Visitors who are disabled who purchase a ticket can be accompanied by a carer who can get a ‘Carer’ ticket free of charge.
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here.