Entry to Fine Art Quilt Masters has now closed. If you want to enter a quilt please enter it into one of our other quilt competition categories.
The Fine Art Quilt Masters competition is an international juried competition that is open to all, the Fine Art Quilt Masters Gallery is made up of a shortlist of 15-20 entrants. Celebrating the very finest examples of art quilts the work on display will have powerful artistic expression with abstract and figurative elements.
How to Enter:
Find out what you need to do to enter Fine Art Quilt Masters below.
- Entrants must submit two digital images of their work by Friday 4th May 2018 to accompany their entry form. One image should be of the whole quilt, the other a detail shot. Images must be of high quality and professionally shot with a minimum resolution of 300dpi and measure at least 12cm on one side (approx. 1 to 2mb). A good quality digital image is essential to maximise your chance of selection.
- Please email your images to email@example.com with your entry form or post them on a disc with your form. Please note that prints or slides cannot be accepted.
- You will be informed if your quilt has been shortlisted by Friday 25th May 2018.
- If your quilt has not been selected you will have the opportunity to enter it into another competition category at The Festival of Quilts 2018 and we will contact you separately about this.
- Entry to this category requires payment of a non-refundable fee of £12 (regardless of whether your quilt is selected).
- Entries will be presented in a prominently-placed white-wall gallery at The Festival of Quilts and within an online gallery on The Festival of Quilts website.
- Entries selected for this category will not be eligible for the Best in Show award.
- The winning quilt will be exhibited in a gallery within The Knitting & Stitching Shows in London and Harrogate. In this case, the quilt will not be returned until December 2018.
- Entrants to Fine Art Quilt Masters may send up to 100 words for their Inspiration/ Artist Statement. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org