Visit Europe’s biggest and best-loved patchwork and quilting show!
Join us this year from 29th July – 1st August at the NEC, Birmingham and immerse yourself in a world of creativity!
FOQ is Europe’s number one patchwork and quilting show where thousands of quilting fanatics join for an unmissable four-day event.
The Festival showcases thousands of magnificent quilts, celebrates patchwork and quilting in all its forms, and brings together a community of passionate quiltmakers in an event like no other.
What you'll find at the Show...
- Over 800 competition quilts made by our visitors. Categories include Traditional, Art, Modern, Contemporary, Miniature and NEW for 2021 a brand-new category for Complete Beginners.
- Unbeatable shopping opportunities with hundreds of companies selling patchwork & quilting supplies under one roof.
- Gallery Exhibitions including Amish quilts from the Nebraska Quilt Museum, SAQA, Sheila Frampton Cooper and Art Quilts: Made in Britain to name a few.
- 400 workshops and talks designed to educate and inspire, taught by experts such as Hilary Beattie, Jo Avery, Judi Kirk and Nicolas Ball PLUS lots of Longarm quilting classes.
- Hundreds of experts to learn from and a welcoming community of like-minded souls.
- FREE product demonstrations at The Innovation Station.