Tickets on sale at 3pm - check back here to get your tickets!
If you signed up for pre-sale tickets, you can buy your tickets using the pre-sale link that you will have received via email. If you can’t find the email, please check your junk mail.
Visit Europe’s biggest and best-loved patchwork and quilting show!
What you'll find at the Show...
- Over 800 competition quilts made by our visitors. Categories include Traditional, Art, Modern, Contemporary, Miniature and NEW for 2021 a brand-new category for Complete Beginners.
- Unbeatable shopping opportunities with hundreds of companies selling patchwork & quilting supplies under one roof.
- Gallery Exhibitions including Amish quilts from the Nebraska Quilt Museum, SAQA, Sheila Frampton Cooper and Art Quilts: Made in Britain to name a few.
- 400 workshops and talks designed to educate and inspire, taught by experts such as Hilary Beattie, Jo Avery, Judi Kirk and Nicolas Ball PLUS lots of Longarm quilting classes.
- Hundreds of experts to learn from and a welcoming community of like-minded souls.
- FREE product demonstrations at The Innovation Station.